These 10 Books Changed My Life
My Dad always had a book in his hand. I didn’t get it when I was a kid. But like so many other things, now that I’m older, I understand.
The key to everything is education.
During the pandemic, I doubled down on my reading (or really, “listening” – since I’m an Audible enthusiast). And so, new favorite books made a massive impact on my life – so I thought I’d share my 10 Life-Changing Books here:
- How To Be A No Limit Person By Wayne Dyer
- Influence By Robert Cialdini
- Mindset By Carol Dweck
- You are a Badass By Jenn Sincero
- War of Art By Steven Pressfield
- On Writing By Stephen King
- Daring Greatly By Brene Brown
- The 5 Second Rule By Mel Robbins
- White Fragility By Robin DiAngelo
- The Writer’s Journey By Christopher Vogler
What books have changed your life? Let me know below, I need recommendations ????
We said ‘happy trails’ to Company over the weekend. The…
We said ‘happy trails’ to The Minutes over the weekend….
We said ‘happy trails’ to Paradise Square over the weekend….
Into The Woods began previews at the St. James Theater…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.