WHO: OBB/Off Broadway Booking
SEEKING: OBB/Off Broadway Booking is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant.
• Create deal memos for all agents from presenter offers
• Requesting box office reports or settlements from venues
• Set up calls/meetings for CEO and field all incoming calls
• Take notes during routing calls
• Help General Manager manage/advance "You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up” Tour
• Assist Contract & Engagement Manager by creating contract templates, scanning/mailing contracts, contacting venues as needed
• Assist General Manager with daily office duties such as booking flights, reserving hotel rooms, deposit tracking for tours, recording checks and payments, registering for conferences, event planning
• Specific research projects as needed (market research, marketing, tour routes)
• General all around office support: scanning, faxing filing, errands
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Data entry
REQUIREMENTS: Experience in stage management or technical theater not mandatory, but a definite plus. Should have a general knowledge and love of theater.
WHEN: Paid hourly training to begin in December. Full time salaried start date is Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012. Office hours are 10 am – 6 pm.
PAY: Salary is $23K with health and dental benefits after 3 months probationary period.
HOW TO APPLY: Please e-mail resumes for consideration to Nicole Hatcher – Nicole@obbnyc.com.
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises POSITION: Advertising Sales Manager DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical…
WHO: The New 42nd Street / The New Victory Theater…
WHO: The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey SEEKING: Marketing Associate…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.