Associate, Development Database
The New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC), located in the heart of a newly emergent downtown Newark, is the sixth largest performing arts center in the United States. Home of the Grammy Award-winning New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, NJPAC has been widely cited as a catalyst in the revitalization of New Jersey’s largest city and has attracted over six million visitors, including one million children, in its first 14 seasons of operation.
We are presently recruiting for an Associate, Development Database position.
Reporting to the Director, Development Operations, this position assists with the administration and execution of Dvlp Ops with a focus on database related functions.
• Perform regular data integrity checks via querying and system review. Including but not limited to de-duplication and financial and data continuity.
• Provide support to database users with knowledge of operating procedures in gift entry and tracking.
• Assist in training staff in use of Raiser’s Edge as needed.
• Process financial gift transactions and comply with timely acknowledgement process.
• Data entry and online gift matching process for Membership and Major Giving.
• Ensure accurate tracking and fulfillment of all Membership gifts.
• Oversee gift entry for Women’s Association contributions/events.
• Reconcile financial gift transactions daily with Finance Department.
• Develop and run standard and custom queries and reports as requested by department.
• Prepare donor giving-histories as requested.
• Assist in providing monthly invoice reports.
• Create and distribute donor recognition lists as needed for proposals, program books, newsletters, annual reports and banners.
• Special Projects as assigned.
• Raiser’s Edge (Version 7.8 preferred).
• Minimum of two years’ experience in fund-raising database management.
• Strong PC and Internet skills required, including MS Office and Acrobat.
No phone calls please.(Be sure to note the job title in the subject line of your
We thank you for your interest in working for NJPAC. Once submitted, your résumé will be reviewed, and if your background fits our needs, someone from our office will contact you for an interview.
Equal access to employment, programs, and services is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify NJPAC’s Human Resources Department.
NJPAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.