Director of Programming – Creative Alliance Group, Inc.
WHO: Creative Alliance Group, Inc.
SEEKING: Director of Programming
• High level of organizational skills, sales procurement,and extremely detail orientated.
• Energetic, responsible self-starter, personable, professional demeanor with good communication skills a must
• Ability to multi-task and good writing skills.
• Proficient at coming up with new ideas and marketing them.
• Computer skills in working with Mac on word documents & PDFs.
• Working knowledge of Mac, Internet Savvy, and on-line marketing skills.
• NYC Film, Theater and TV Industry knowledge a must
RESPONSIBILITIES: Create a programming schedule of over 100 events a month at full capacity.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary plus commission.
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to Kumi Kimball at email@example.com
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises POSITION: Advertising Sales Manager DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical…
WHO: The New 42nd Street / The New Victory Theater…
WHO: The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey SEEKING: Marketing Associate…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.