Executive Assistant – Broadway producing office
Commercial theatre producing organization seeks full-time Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to both its Executive Producer and President.
• Acting as gatekeeper and first point of contact
• Managing calendar
• Facilitating communication and handling correspondence for both Executive Producer and President
• Creating and processing expense and financial reports, including wrap spreadsheets
• Researching potential projects and preparing detailed research reports and spreadsheets
• Organizing and maintaining company files and contacts
• Acting as office manager (e.g. ordering supplies, arranging catering for meetings, etc.)
• At least three years experience working administratively in a fast-paced commercial theatre environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to work in an intimate office environment
• Internet-savvy and able to conduct research and work on projects independently
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion and judgment
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and punctual, with excellent follow-up skills
• Proficient on Macs.
• Four-year college degree required
Keep your show organized with the Theatermaker's fool-proof management system
Improve your success rate for getting produced with daily strategy tips.Send me the system
As TheaterMakers get back to work, are you looking for a place to work?
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Guess what Broadway show is next to be filmed?
Annnnnnnd we got another one! Come From Away becomes the second…
Take The “Take Charge of your ’21” Challenge with me and these super TheaterMakers!
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
Need something done? Hire one of these TheaterMakers.
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
[UPDATED 2022] Are you a TheaterMaker with a Side Hustle? Let us help your hustle.
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
[REMINDER] 10 Days until Apps Due for the Dr. Kenny Encouragement Fund Scholarships
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.