Executive Assistant – Broadway producing office
Commercial theatre producing organization seeks full-time Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to both its Executive Producer and President.
• Acting as gatekeeper and first point of contact
• Managing calendar
• Facilitating communication and handling correspondence for both Executive Producer and President
• Creating and processing expense and financial reports, including wrap spreadsheets
• Researching potential projects and preparing detailed research reports and spreadsheets
• Organizing and maintaining company files and contacts
• Acting as office manager (e.g. ordering supplies, arranging catering for meetings, etc.)
• At least three years experience working administratively in a fast-paced commercial theatre environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to work in an intimate office environment
• Internet-savvy and able to conduct research and work on projects independently
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion and judgment
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and punctual, with excellent follow-up skills
• Proficient on Macs.
• Four-year college degree required
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.