Graphic Designer / Online Sales Manager
WHO: Marquee Merchandise
SEEKING: Marquee Merchandise, Matt Murphy Productions and The Broadway Store are currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer/ Online Sales Manager to join our administrative team.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Graphic Design projects include maintaining each of our Broadway and Off-Broadway productions, including MEMPHIS, WAR HORSE, STOMP, OTHER DESERT CITIES, BERENSTAIN BEARS LIVE, and many upcoming projects. The Graphic Designer / Online Sales Manager will also be responsible for maintaining the daily functions of our online shopping cart, The Broadway Store.
• 2 or 4 year college degree, or equivalent work experience
• Excellent design skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
• Organized, efficient, and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• General IT knowledge
• Creative and inspiring product development
• General maintenance/design of The Broadway Store, as well as the company’s other websites
• Maintain product database
• Package and prepare online customer orders
• Provide excellent customer service
• Increase website traffic through advertisements and social media
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with affiliate companies
• Positive attitude and team player
• An interest in theatre and the arts is a benefit, though not necessary
WHEN: Position begins immediately.
PAY: Salary negotiable depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to the attention of Roberto Alvarado Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises POSITION: Advertising Sales Manager DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical…
WHO: The New 42nd Street / The New Victory Theater…
WHO: The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey SEEKING: Marketing Associate…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.