Marketing Associate – Above The Title Entertainment
WHO: Above The Title Entertainment
SEEKING: Above the Title Entertainment, a production company and marketing/event consultancy is seeking a Marketing Associate to work with the Director of Marketing on various projects including Off-Broadway and Broadway productions, The Commercial Theater Institute- the industry's leading training program, The Bucks County Playhouse, and various special events. Candidate must be highly organized and detail-oriented as well as a self-starter.
• Manage and coordinate all marketing efforts for all ATTE projects
• Work with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement marketing plans for both existing and new projects.
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
• 2+ years marketing experience ( preferably in the arts)
• BA required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Knowledge of theatre industry a plus
WHEN: Job Start Date – 3/15/2012
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises POSITION: Advertising Sales Manager DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical…
WHO: The New 42nd Street / The New Victory Theater…
WHO: The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey SEEKING: Marketing Associate…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.