WHO: Actors' Equity Association
SEEKING: Actors Equity Association is seeking a Membership Associate to provide key administrative support for its New York Office.
• Enter all Membership application and weekly report information in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
• Review weekly reports for Member related inaccuracies and omissions.
• Carry out the dues check off process.
• Post payments to Members’ accounts.
• Review delinquency reports and send appropriate correspondence.
• Answer Member inquires courteously and timely.
• Facilitate a timely bond clearance process by maintaining an accurate claims list throughout the season and by verifying that Equity has all pertinent Membership information.
• Maintain a respectful, professional work environment in interactions with other staff members and office guests.
• Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
• Sharp data entry skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proactive problem-solving attitude is valued
• Superior interpersonal and administrative skills
• Respect for confidentiality and discretion is a must.
PAY:• $14.8571 per hour, 35 hours a week
HOW TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises POSITION: Advertising Sales Manager DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical…
WHO: The New 42nd Street / The New Victory Theater…
WHO: The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey SEEKING: Marketing Associate…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.