Online Account Executive – SpotCo
SpotCo seeks an energetic, detail oriented person to join our Account Services department as an Online Account Executive.
This position will focus heavily on account planning/ coordinating and presenting to large groups. We are seeking someone with strong presentation skills and comfortable speaking publicly. This candidate should be highly organized with the ability to troubleshoot in a high-stress and fast-paced environment.
Job responsibilities include:
• Work closely with 10+ clients to organize and streamline interactive information flow within the agency.
• Present online updates in large weekly client meetings. ie. Social initiatives, website and banner development and media campaigns.
• Compile internal and external comments for all online initiatives and implement changes on tight deadlines.
• Work closely with online marketing department to coordinate and implement social marketing campaigns.
• Oversee the production of large institutional theatre site, acting as the liaison between the client and internal development department.
• Evaluate and report online media performance and social marketing updates regularly.
• Three plus years working in the performing arts with online media experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Keynote
• Interest in / knowledge of NY theater
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.