Seasonal Sales Associate
WHO: Araca Merchandise LP
SEEKING: Araca Merchandise LP is hiring Seasonal Sales Associates.
• Handling cash & credit transactions
• Assisting theater patrons with merchandise-related questions
• Counting, restocking & folding inventory
• Maintaining displays, merchandise arrangements, & kiosk appearance
• Following procedures set forth by Management
• Meeting & exceeding sales goals
• Operating a digital-photography & printing system
• One year of retail and/or sales experience
• A high school-level or equivalent diploma
• The desire to be a strong team-player
• Excellent interpersonal, creative problem-solving, & organizational skills
• Strong communication & time-management skills
• An understanding of urgency & speed in transactions, while maintaining accuracy
• The ability to lift a 50 lb. load
WHEN: Positions available from late November through early January, with a potential to continue into 2012.
PAY: Compensation is hourly pay, plus sales-based commission.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply, please copy/paste your resume into the body of an email addressed to "AracaMerchNYCHiring@live.com", and type your name and "Playbill" in the subject line.
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises POSITION: Advertising Sales Manager DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical…
WHO: The New 42nd Street / The New Victory Theater…
WHO: The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey SEEKING: Marketing Associate…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.