Temporary Executive Assistant – SpotCo
SEEKING: Seeking a highly organized, efficient individual to assist the President of an advertising agency. Please note: This is a Temporary 3-month position. The candidate must be organized, efficient, thorough, able to multi-task, have strong communication skills, and be able to collaborate effectively with an extended team of account executives.
• Heavy travel: both international and domestic.
• Calendar and conference room scheduling.
• Generating contracts and filing.
• Client relations.
• Assisting office manager and account executives in meeting preparation and set-up/break-down.
• Personal calendar and assisting for President of company.
• 5+ years working as an assistant/personal assistant for executive
• Proficient in Word, Microsoft Excel, Keynote
• Interest in / knowledge of theater a plus
WHEN: 4/15/2012 – 8/1/2012
HOW TO APPLY: Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises POSITION: Advertising Sales Manager DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical…
WHO: The New 42nd Street / The New Victory Theater…
WHO: The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey SEEKING: Marketing Associate…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.