Company Manager- Shear Madness Washington, DC
WHO: Cranberry Productions, Inc.
SEEKING: Company Manager
REQUIREMENTS: Duties include:
– Primary Liaison between Producers and Kennedy Center Staff;
– Prepare actors contracts, payroll, and housing;
– Coordinate advertising, marketing and press;
– Maintain relationships with community representatives;
– Oversee scheduling and pricing;
– Serve as customer service contact for patrons;
– Edit Programs and Playbills;
– Represent show at hospitality and promotional events;
– Schedule auditions.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter, attentive to detail, and highly organized. Sense of humor a must!
PAY: Competitive Salary and Benefits
HOW TO APPLY: Submit Resume and Cover letter to Cranberry Productions 12 Avis Drive, Suite 13 Latham, NY 12110
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
Seeking an experienced music director for Vital Theatre Company’s upcoming…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.