It’s Tony Pool Time! Make Ur Predictions and win $500 in Broadway Theater Tickets!
Ok, it’s time to get past the talk of who was nominated and who wasn’t nominated and how there really should have been five nominees for Best Musical (couldn’t resist, sorry, I’m done now really) . . . and now it’s time to turn the talk to who, who, who will actually take home the trophies on June 8th!
It’s time for The Producer’s Perspective annual Tony Awards Pool!
In the past we’ve given away iPhones and iPads, but this year the winner will receive a $500 Telecharge gift card! That’s right,if you win, you can take your significant other to see three Broadway shows, or you can buy one The Book of Mormon ticket!
And for 2nd place? Get this! The 2nd place winner gets . . . squat. Better luck next year. Sorry, but I thought I’d emulate the actual awards. There ain’t no trophy and no box office love for coming in second.
If you’ve never played our pool before, here’s how it works:
Click the link below. It will take you to a survey. Pick the people you believe will WIN the Tony for each of the categories (reminder – don’t pick the people you WANT to win, but the people you think will win – a big distinction). That’s it!
A few house rules. Pay close attention or you could score 100% and not take home the money:
- To be eligible, you must be an email subscriber to the blog. If you are not an email subscriber, use the box on the upper left corner of the blog page to subscribe now or click here. If you are already an email subscriber, you do not have to re-subscribe.
- Only one entry per reader. Multiple entries will disqualify all of your entries. And don’t try the multiple email address thing . . . my tech crew is smarter than you. 🙂
- Make sure you fill out ALL of the information on the “Verification Page” of your entry. Incomplete entries (and there are always a few) cannot be counted.
- When asked for your email on the “Verification Page”, make sure you enter the same email that you use to subscribe to the blog. It’s how we verify who you are.
- Pay close attention to the tie-breaker question!
Ok? Everyone got it? Everyone subscribe so that they are eligible to take home the $500???
Then good luck!!!
Here’s the link:Enter the 2014 Producer’s Perspective Tony Pool!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – –
– Nominate your favorite Broadway Behind The Curtain Staffer for the 1st Annual GHOSTLIGHT AWARDS! Click here.
– Need help raising money? Who doesn’t. Take my How To Raise Money seminar and raise more money faster. Guaranteed. Register today.
– Win 2 tickets to see The Awesome 80′s Prom. Click here.
Traffic sucks. Not only is the traffic in this city…
A few weeks ago we closed the books on a…
Ask someone who has been around the Broadway block for…
You know what the number one question I get asked…
Did you see the news? At the end of this…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.