Podcast #234:The Answer I Hope To Hear From Ticket-buyers
ESTIMATED LISTENING TIME OF THIS EPISODE: 8 Minutes
LISTEN WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
- The Producer’s Perspective
- Broadway Podcast Network
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
As the theater comes back to life, marketing is going to be more important than ever before.
But before we start advertising, there are things we need to do first . . .
Talk to our audiences.
We need to ask our audiences how they are feeling about returning, what’s on their minds about the return of theater, what type of theater they are in the mood to see, etc.
How do we do that? Listen in to hear more.
AFTER YOU LISTEN:
- FOLLOW The Producer’s Perspective on Apple Podcast (it’s FREE!)
- REVIEW the Podcast on Apple Podcast (it’s the biggest compliment you can give)
- SHARE this episode with your friends!
- JOIN the TheaterMakers Facebook Group
My mission is to get more people talking about the theater. The more people talking about it, the more people who want to make it, perform it, support it, etc. And that’s how theater not only survives, but thrives.
The biggest compliment you can give me is by sharing this podcast.
I thank you and the theater thanks you!
- 233: Eight Shows A Week on Broadway
- 232: Broadway vs. Hollywood: Pitching Your Show
- 231: Two Things You Can Do To Get Theater Back Faster
I do two things whenever I buy anything. I record…
For the week ending June 16th, 29 Broadway shows brought…
Like most TheaterMakers, I got started in “the biz” early…