Podcast Episode 189 — The Tony Nominated Book Writer of Tootsie, Robert Horn
- What makes something funny — and how he finds it.
- How he got his start writing by selling monologues to actors for $20 (you art-trepreneur, you!).
- How his success in TV helped him crack the code on Broadway — which is what he has wanted all along.
- Could a writer’s room work on Broadway (you’ll be surprised to hear this response)?
- When to cut something and when NOT to.
On Sunday, December 4th, the 3 remaining original queens in…
Tomorrow, November 24th at 9am, A Beautiful Noise: The Neil…
In the week ending in 11/13/2022, there were 15 shows…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.