Podcast Episode #227: What TheaterMakers Need To Know About Social Media Marketing in 2021
ESTIMATED LISTENING TIME OF THIS PODCAST EPISODE: 23 MINUTES
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
- FOLLOW The Producer’s Perspective on Apple Podcast (it’s FREE to do so!)
- Rate/Review on Apple Podcast
- FOLLOW on Broadway Podcast Network’s FREE iOS app
- Share this episode with your friends!
Two facts are certain:
- If you’re a theatermaker (or a person with a pulse), you need to be on social media.
- The rules of how to make your message stand out changes every five sec . . . oh, there we go again!
How do you learn about what’s working now? Two ways, you jump in the deep end and try a whole bunch of @#$%.
Or you listen to this podcast and let people like me who recently tried a whole bunch of @#$% tell you what we learned.
Which was a ton.
If you are planning on using social media to market yourself or your show, this one is a must-listen.
If you haven’t seen Tick, Tick… Boom! yet, get thee…
Yes, you got that right. On this Thanksgiving, I’m going…
If you’ve been in a Starbucks over the last two…
November 12, 2021: What TheaterMakers Are Talking About This Week…
What a weekend. Sometimes I don’t know how our Summit…