Studio Artist – Madame Tussauds
WHO: Madame Tussauds
SEEKING: STUDIO ARTIST. The Studio Artist is responsible for maintaining the core product of our business, our incredibly life-like wax figures. This individual will need an extensive art background, including special skills in painting. Overall responsibility includes appropriate maintenance of the attraction: cleanliness, painting/coloring, hairstyle, wardrobe and installing props for the wax figures. This individual must have a flexible schedule, work specific events and support the Studio as dictated by the Studios Manager.
• Deliver quality maintenance of figures and support our commitment to wow our guests on a daily basis
• Ability to adapt schedule as needed by the marketing department to support PR and events
• Proactively identify maintenance needs on a regular basis
• Work closely with Studios Manager and rest of studios team in meeting day to day needs of the department
• Flexibility in using skills for everyday maintenance and willing to help in other areas of studios
• Responsible for keeping a daily and weekly record of all damages sustained to figures or props
• Responsible for ordering and obtaining any necessary supplies
• Ability to deliver the highest possible quality service and care with both internal and external customers
• Ensure full compliance of policies and procedures set forth within the Health, Safety & Security in the workplace and in line with the Merlin Entertainments Group Policy
• Understand risk assessments within own workplace and ensure reporting of any new risks to appropriate line manager
• In compliance of safe working procedures in place for work activities within one’s job role
• In cases of incidents or accidents ensure appropriate reporting is done in a timely manager
HOW TO APPLY: You can email your resume to email@example.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
It’s hard enough to make it as a Producer on…
Agents get a bad rap. They’re like lawyers and IRS…
Seeking an experienced music director for Vital Theatre Company’s upcoming…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.