The Most Popular Posts of the Month: May
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most commented on post of the month: Glenn Close out? “No refunds for you!”
- The most read post of the month: Help The Cast of Spring Awakening Get to The Tonys.
- The comment of the month is from Shane and was in response to April’s grosses fooled us.
This is the counter argument to the “we need more broadway theaters” that gets raised every time someone looks at all the shows struggling to get a theater.
When the Hudson Theatre returns to being a broadway house, will we see an uptick in overall grosses or will we just dilute the existing audience dollars further?
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Only 7 performances left of Daddy Long Legs. Get your tickets today! Click here.
– Only 9 days left to enter The Producer’s Perspective Tony Pool for a chance to win up to $1,000 in Broadway tickets! Click here.
– Help Deaf West Theatre’s Spring Awakening perform on the Tonys! 10 days left to donate and $114,163 to go! Click here to watch our cast and company tell you why it’s important for you to support our efforts.
On June 30th, A Beautiful Noise will play its final…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.