Who won the Silver Passes to this year’s NYMF?
As many of you know, I often say that people aren’t price resistant, they are value resistant.
We’re not going to be able to drop our prices. Just impossible. So we’re going to have to keep giving ticket buyers more and more value. And that value can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, including a really, really good show, more comfortable seats . . . and all of the things you suggested in this week’s Sunday Giveaway!
I asked you what more could go into the Silver Pass at NYMF to get you to buy and you came up with stuff like this:
- An Uber ride and a harmonica
- An opportunity to invest in the shows you see
- A a t-shirt that reads “I saw SIX original musicals for the price of ONE Broadway jukebox musical @ NYMF!” (my favorite)
To see the rest of your NYMF “value meal” suggestions, and get a few ideas of your own, click here.
But the winner of the Silver Passes is . . . (by random selection, as always) . . . RANDY ZEESE!
Congrats, Randy, you’re seeing a bunch of shows at NYMF! Email me to pick up your passes.
For the rest of you who didn’t win the tickets . . . buy them. They are cheap. And they represent the future of musical theater.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Want $500? Enter our 10 Minute Play Contest!
– Got a script? Want to make it better? Submit it to our script coverage service. We guarantee it’ll get better or your money back. Click here.
– Win two NYMF Silver passes! Click here.
– Vote in the 2014 Broadway Marketing Awards! Vote today!
RIIIIIIING! That’s the bell, boys and girls! It’s back to…
Quick . . . trivia time . . . what’s…
You all know my rule, right? When three different people…
Holy Giveaway! I mean, how many other blogs out there…
If I had my choice of where to develop a…
How about this for a giveaway? Thanks to our friends…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.