Win up to $1,000 in my Tony Awards “Powerball” Pool!
It’s time to pick your winners!!!
Every year I have a Tony Award Pool right here on my blog. And this year is no different.
Actually that’s not true. This year is different. Because this year, the prize is bigger.
The person who guesses the most of this year’s picks correctly will win . . . $500 in Broadway Theater Tickets through a Ticketmaster or Telecharge gift certificate.
But that person COULD win $1,000 . . . if the Powerball comes in.
What’s the Powerball?
Can you guess?
I will double the prize for the winner . . . if Spring Awakening wins the Tony Award for Best Revival of a Musical. 🙂
Now that’s whether or not the Best Picker chooses Spring or not. If Spring comes in, the prize gets multiplied by 2.
It’s Tony Awards Pool . . . Powerball style!
Oh, and the Mega Bonus Powerball gets the prize multiplied by 200!!! That’s right, we’ll give away $100,000 . . . if Daddy Long Legs wins Best Musical. 😉
So, you ready to play???
This may all seems like fun and powerballs, but picking Tony Award winners takes some real Producerial acumen. You gotta understand the art and the industry . . . and also have a leprechaun on your shoulder because sometimes, who the @#$% knows in this biz, right?
So before you start your pickin’, here are the rules. And read ’em closely because one infraction and boom, you’re out, faster than a flop . . . do not pass go, do not collect
The rules are . . .
- All questions are weighted the same. It’s just like an 8th grade exam. The person with the highest percentage of correct answers wins!
- There is a tie-breaker.
- In order to validate entries, only email subscribers to my blog are eligible. Subscribe to the blog today by visiting www.TheProducersPerspective.com and entering your email address in the box on the right (you can always cancel your email subscription after the contest is over). If you score a perfect score, but are not a subscriber, no $ for you! And that would suck. Subscribe!
- Only 1 entry per person. Duplicate entries from an individual will void ALL entries from that individual. And if you don’t think we can tell? Try us. Go ahead. But let me just say, I was that kid that used to play on TRS-80 computers at Radio Shack in 1981. So I can figure the tech out.
- Please pay special attention to the final “Verification Page” for further information and validation requirements. If you fail to fill out all the required information, your entry will be invalid.
- Voting will officially close at 11:59PM on Thursday, June 9th.
Ok, so you ready?
First, click here to make sure you’re a subscriber to the blog.
Second, click here to enter my Tony Awards Powerball Pool.
And come on Spring!!!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
On my morning commute, I scoot past a giant hole…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.