Writers Needed- BroadwaySpace.com
SEEKING: Writers for BroadwaySpace.com
* Write features, Broadway news, and other articles as assigned by the Editor.
* Assist the Editor with writing content including Broadway Celebrity bios, interview transcription, and photo contests.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Working knowledge of professional theatre, especially Broadway.
* Knowledge of writing for the Internet audience.
* Strong written communication skills, proper use of grammar and punctuation.
* Proficiency in Word, Photoshop (or other graphics program), and basic HTML.
* Able to meet daily and/or weekly deadlines consistently.
* Must be reliable, organized, and detail-oriented.
Send 10 excellent ideas for features, contests, and/or polls to the email contact listed below.
Check out http://www.BroadwaySpace.com to see the style of writing and the kinds of stories featured.
This is an unpaid position, but writers will receive a byline on any of their articles used by BroadwaySpace.com.
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
It’s hard enough to make it as a Producer on…
Agents get a bad rap. They’re like lawyers and IRS…
Seeking an experienced music director for Vital Theatre Company’s upcoming…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.