10 Inspiring Books By TheaterMakers To Read Right Now (And how to win them all!)
So, who doesn’t need a little inspirational pick-up right now?
And who better than to inspire you than some of the most successful TheaterMakers?
Below is a list of 10 Inspiring Books written by your favorite TheaterMakers, that will help inspire, entertain and educate . . . at the same time.
And get this – we’re going to give away ALL TEN to one lucky person! Keep reading, and at the end of the list, I’ll explain how.
I hope you’ll support the incredible hard of these TheaterMakers by picking up a copy. Or two (I like to buy two copies of books – one for myself and one to give to someone who I know would enjoy it.)
- Take You Wherever You Go by Kenny Leon
- A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stage by Kristen Chenoweth
- Born Standing Up by Steve Martin
- Failing Up: How to Take Risks, Aim Higher, and Never Stop Learning by Leslie Odom Jr.
- Fearless by Mandy Gonzalez
- The Chance to Fly by Ali Stroker
- Too Much Is Not Enough: A Memoir of Fumbling Toward Adulthood by Andrew Rannells
- They Called Us Enemy by George Takei
- Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- The Backstagers and The Ghostlight by Andy Mientus
Ok, to win this basket of books, here’s what to do!
- Head over to my Instagram post about the books.
- SHARE this post to your story and TAG me @kendavenportbway.
- I will BUY all 10 of these books for the winner (to be announced tomorrow on my Instagram).
Good luck and happy reading!!!
UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to Anne-Lise Koyabe for winning this collection of books by these incredible theatermakers.
Five new musicals and plays are in previews. And last…
Last week we said happy trails to Dear Evan Hansen….
With two fewer shows running in the week ending 9/11/2022,…
This past week we said happy trails to Mr. Saturday…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.