10 Inspiring Books By TheaterMakers To Read Right Now (And how to win them all!)
So, who doesn’t need a little inspirational pick-up right now?
And who better than to inspire you than some of the most successful TheaterMakers?
Below is a list of 10 Inspiring Books written by your favorite TheaterMakers, that will help inspire, entertain and educate . . . at the same time.
And get this – we’re going to give away ALL TEN to one lucky person! Keep reading, and at the end of the list, I’ll explain how.
I hope you’ll support the incredible hard of these TheaterMakers by picking up a copy. Or two (I like to buy two copies of books – one for myself and one to give to someone who I know would enjoy it.)
- Take You Wherever You Go by Kenny Leon
- A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stage by Kristen Chenoweth
- Born Standing Up by Steve Martin
- Failing Up: How to Take Risks, Aim Higher, and Never Stop Learning by Leslie Odom Jr.
- Fearless by Mandy Gonzalez
- The Chance to Fly by Ali Stroker
- Too Much Is Not Enough: A Memoir of Fumbling Toward Adulthood by Andrew Rannells
- They Called Us Enemy by George Takei
- Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- The Backstagers and The Ghostlight by Andy Mientus
Ok, to win this basket of books, here’s what to do!
- Head over to my Instagram post about the books.
- SHARE this post to your story and TAG me @kendavenportbway.
- I will BUY all 10 of these books for the winner (to be announced tomorrow on my Instagram).
Good luck and happy reading!!!
UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to Anne-Lise Koyabe for winning this collection of books by these incredible theatermakers.
When I was twenty, I was afraid to meet new…
A week ago I got an email from Michael Brennan. …
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.