Account Coordinator/ Advertising – DR Theatrical Management
WHO: DR Theatrical Management
POSITION TITLE: Account Coordinator, advertising dept.
DESCRIPTION: DR Theatrical Management seeks a fulltime Account Coordinator to support its Advertising Department for a variety of Off-Broadway productions and special projects. DR Theatrical Management provides general management services to a wide variety of commercial productions in New York and their interests on the road. The company, led by Adam Hess, represents such properties as Love, Loss, and What I Wore, Buyer & Cellar, My Name Is Asher Lev, and Orchid (Miami), as well as forthcoming productions of A Christmas Carol, Happy End and Last Dance.
• Administrative support such as scheduling meetings, maintaining various media calendars and ensuring deliverables are submitted on deadline with appropriate approvals
• Keep the workflow and communication moving between clients and key project stakeholders
• Proofing various marketing materials, collateral and contracts
• Make creative adjustments to ads in all mediums
• Market research as needed
• Assisting in the maintenance of website content
• Document and maintain all style manuals (including billing obligations) for all productions
• Strong communicator and comfortable with meeting new people
• Positive attitude (must have a sense of humor) and ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent proofreading and copywriting skills
• Competency of Adobe Creative Suite a plus!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Design and/or Theater
• Passion for the theater a must
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.