Account Coordinator/ Advertising – DR Theatrical Management
WHO: DR Theatrical Management
POSITION TITLE: Account Coordinator, advertising dept.
DESCRIPTION: DR Theatrical Management seeks a fulltime Account Coordinator to support its Advertising Department for a variety of Off-Broadway productions and special projects. DR Theatrical Management provides general management services to a wide variety of commercial productions in New York and their interests on the road. The company, led by Adam Hess, represents such properties as Love, Loss, and What I Wore, Buyer & Cellar, My Name Is Asher Lev, and Orchid (Miami), as well as forthcoming productions of A Christmas Carol, Happy End and Last Dance.
• Administrative support such as scheduling meetings, maintaining various media calendars and ensuring deliverables are submitted on deadline with appropriate approvals
• Keep the workflow and communication moving between clients and key project stakeholders
• Proofing various marketing materials, collateral and contracts
• Make creative adjustments to ads in all mediums
• Market research as needed
• Assisting in the maintenance of website content
• Document and maintain all style manuals (including billing obligations) for all productions
• Strong communicator and comfortable with meeting new people
• Positive attitude (must have a sense of humor) and ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent proofreading and copywriting skills
• Competency of Adobe Creative Suite a plus!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Design and/or Theater
• Passion for the theater a must
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Keep your show organized with the Theatermaker's fool-proof management system
Improve your success rate for getting produced with daily strategy tips.Send me the system
As TheaterMakers get back to work, are you looking for a place to work?
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Guess what Broadway show is next to be filmed?
Annnnnnnd we got another one! Come From Away becomes the second…
Take The “Take Charge of your ’21” Challenge with me and these super TheaterMakers!
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
Need something done? Hire one of these TheaterMakers.
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
[UPDATED 2022] Are you a TheaterMaker with a Side Hustle? Let us help your hustle.
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
[REMINDER] 10 Days until Apps Due for the Dr. Kenny Encouragement Fund Scholarships
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.