Box Office Manager – Ticket Central
WHO: Ticket Central
POSITION: Box Office Manager
DESCRIPTION: Ticket Central, a ticket service provider for the Off-Broadway community and many special events venues, seeks a new BOX OFFICE MANAGER.
– Schedule part-time staffing for each week, and coordinate off-site staffing needs
– Coordinate hiring of new part-time staff, and train new staff in all box office procedures
– Delegate daily box office tasks to part-time staff
– Maintain internal staff training guides to keep part-time staff up to date on information for shows currently being sold
– Foster a safe and enjoyable work environment for staff
– Evaluate/maintain quality assurance for customer service given over the phones and in person
– Answer customer queries and actively process ticket transactions
– Answer all part-time staff inquiries and be available as the first point of escalation for complicated customer orders
– Respond to inquiries sent by e-mail to Ticket Central regarding customer ticket orders
– Manage box office specific needs by building shows, marketing codes, and other services as required using our Audience View ticketing software
– Perform show maintenance and other services for clients as needed.
– Previous Box Office experience in a management role
– Superior customer service ability and a sincere personality
– Technologically savvy with the ability to troubleshoot
– Can perform duties well under pressure
– Experience with Audience View ticketing software a huge bonus, but we are willing to train the right candidate
– Self-motivated individual who is constantly looking for ways to improve efficiency
This full-time, salaried, position will begin in early August. Applicants should regularly be available for weekends and nights depending on performance schedules and be able to work 40 hours a week.
To Apply: Please send an e-mail with your résumé and cover letter with the subject line “Box Office Manager – TC” to firstname.lastname@example.org
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.