Digital Design Associate – Davenport Theatrical
WHO: Davenport Theatrical
POSITION: Digital Design Associate
DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises is seeking a Digital Design Associate to work for a variety of shows and company projects. This position reports to the Creative Director and works closely with the marketing team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designing and creating print collateral including rack cards, posters, and advertisements.
• Updating current company websites and assisting with the design of new sites.
• Designing digital materials, including email blasts and banner ads.
• Creating print and digital materials for other departments including brochures and event invitations.
• Strong execution of graphic concepts, typography, color and branding.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Flash a plus.
• Understand basic image optimization.
• Have a general understanding of HTML/CSS and how it translates to web and email.
• Extreme attention to detail
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under time pressure.
• Excellent proofing and editing skills are a must.
One full-time position is available immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to Jamie Lynn Ballard at firstname.lastname@example.org
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.