Full Time Marketing and Programs Coordinator – Steps on Broadway
WHO: Steps on Broadway
POSITION: Full Time Marketing and Programs Coordinator
DESCRIPTION: Steps on Broadway a world-renowned dance studio located on the Upper Westside, is interviewing for a Full-Time Marketing and Programs Coordinator who will work closely with three department heads. In this position, you will perform a vast array of administrative duties in a fast paced, perpetually changing environment where attention to detail and the ability to remain poised under pressure are essential. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable interacting with a multitude of different personalities.
Responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee and coordinate box office and catering for special events.
• Coordinate renewals of print and on-line advertisers and work with preferred vendors.
• Handle all aspects of community partnership with Dancers responding to AIDS and Dance/NYC.
• Update in-house marketing materials.
• Oversee office intern activities and work study students during special events.
• Prepare all marketing materials and giveaways for national and international competitions.
• Maintain records for group visits department and assist with group orientation when needed.
• Represent Steps at regional conventions and competitions.
• Liaison between international students and the Program Director.
• Prepare Orientation Packets and oversee partnership with two local language schools
General knowledge of Microsoft Office and the New York Dance Community is required.
Experience using MindBody Software, an interest in graphic design and a sense of humor are a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
To Apply: If you are interested in joining our talented team and working in a friendly and dynamic environment, please send:
• Cover Letter
• Salary Expectations
• Contact information for two professional references
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.