Full Time Marketing and Programs Coordinator – Steps on Broadway
WHO: Steps on Broadway
POSITION: Full Time Marketing and Programs Coordinator
DESCRIPTION: Steps on Broadway a world-renowned dance studio located on the Upper Westside, is interviewing for a Full-Time Marketing and Programs Coordinator who will work closely with three department heads. In this position, you will perform a vast array of administrative duties in a fast paced, perpetually changing environment where attention to detail and the ability to remain poised under pressure are essential. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable interacting with a multitude of different personalities.
Responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee and coordinate box office and catering for special events.
• Coordinate renewals of print and on-line advertisers and work with preferred vendors.
• Handle all aspects of community partnership with Dancers responding to AIDS and Dance/NYC.
• Update in-house marketing materials.
• Oversee office intern activities and work study students during special events.
• Prepare all marketing materials and giveaways for national and international competitions.
• Maintain records for group visits department and assist with group orientation when needed.
• Represent Steps at regional conventions and competitions.
• Liaison between international students and the Program Director.
• Prepare Orientation Packets and oversee partnership with two local language schools
General knowledge of Microsoft Office and the New York Dance Community is required.
Experience using MindBody Software, an interest in graphic design and a sense of humor are a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
To Apply: If you are interested in joining our talented team and working in a friendly and dynamic environment, please send:
• Cover Letter
• Salary Expectations
• Contact information for two professional references
Keep your show organized with the Theatermaker's fool-proof management system
Improve your success rate for getting produced with daily strategy tips.Send me the system
As TheaterMakers get back to work, are you looking for a place to work?
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Guess what Broadway show is next to be filmed?
Annnnnnnd we got another one! Come From Away becomes the second…
Take The “Take Charge of your ’21” Challenge with me and these super TheaterMakers!
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
Need something done? Hire one of these TheaterMakers.
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
[UPDATED 2022] Are you a TheaterMaker with a Side Hustle? Let us help your hustle.
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
[REMINDER] 10 Days until Apps Due for the Dr. Kenny Encouragement Fund Scholarships
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.