Graphic Designer – The Jacob Burns Film Center
WHO: The Jacob Burns Film Center
SEEKING: Graphic Designer
RESPONSIBILITIES: able to work independently and take direction from the Art Director. The graphic designer will work on a wide variety of design projects including invitations, postcards, brochures and other miscellaneous marketing materials.
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design
• Must be experienced in a Macintosh computer environment
• Proficiency with: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented with a keen eye for accuracy
• Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Flash, and Dreamweaver is a plus.
• Be available full time
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, link to your website OR 3 digital samples of your work, and three references via email only to email@example.com with “Graphic Designer 10” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
WHO: David Gallo Design POSITION: Experienced Associate Scenic Designer DESCRIPTION: Scenic…
Marketing/Administrative Assistant for Broadway Fantasy Camp Description: The ideal candidate…
The National Yiddish Theatre – Folksbiene is seeking a hands-on…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.