Lighting Technician/Sales-Barbizon Lighting Company
WHO: Barbizon Lighting Company
SEEKING: Lighting Technician System Sales
Responsibilities include working with customers via telephone to find the perfect product to meet their lighting needs, supporting outside sales staff, quoting lists of equipment, writing formal proposals, filling orders and expediting deliveries.
• Extremely well-organized
• Demonstrable communication skills on telephone and in a written format
• Knowledge of theatre and/or studio production lighting techniques
• Familiarity with the technical requirements of entertainment lighting & rigging systems
• Computer skills in MS-Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows required (AutoCAD, Visio or other relevant applications a plus)
• A confident personality with independent prioritizing skills
• Experience in the construction industry and/or sales experience is desirable
The perfect candidate for this position would have a background in Theatrical/TV Studio Lighting. Barbizon is an international corporation with a small company atmosphere. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the right candidate.
PAY: Salary Based-Competitive
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume by mail or email to the following:
456 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.