Marketing Director – Westchester Sandbox Theatre
WHO: Westchester Sandbox Theatre
POSITION: Marketing Director
DESCRIPTION: The Westchester Sandbox Theatre is a year round, 100 seat theatre located in Mamaroneck, NY, 30 minutes from Grand Central Terminal. We produce about 15 shows a year in our venue and several others outside our venue, with an emphasis on youth theatre. We are very invested in having a strong group of team players on our staff and maintain a very positive and family friendly environment.
The Westchester Sandbox Theatre is accepting resumes from potential candidates to take over the position of Marketing Director. This is a part time, year round position, which would require one office day a week at our facility in Mamaroneck, while the rest of the work can be done remotely.
· Develop marketing plans with the Artistic and Executive Directors for specific productions and for the company as a whole
· Create marketing material by gathering content, writing and editing copy, selecting visual elements and designing a layout
· Design and place strategic advertising and evaluate results
· Update and manage our website
· Manage content of our youtube and facebook sites
· Manage email marketing including design and schedule
· Form relationships in the media and in our surrounding community
· Create opportunities for public appearances in our community
· Spearhead group sales efforts for our shows
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, theatre or communications
· Previous marketing experience
· Must be self-motivated and proactive
· You should be a team player and someone interested in growing with our company
· Previous experience using constant contact or other HTML email generating platform
· Must be able to multi-task
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume, and any other material you may think is relevant, to JOBS@WSTSHOWS.com
Keep your show organized with the Theatermaker's fool-proof management system
Improve your success rate for getting produced with daily strategy tips.Send me the system
As TheaterMakers get back to work, are you looking for a place to work?
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Guess what Broadway show is next to be filmed?
Annnnnnnd we got another one! Come From Away becomes the second…
Take The “Take Charge of your ’21” Challenge with me and these super TheaterMakers!
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
Need something done? Hire one of these TheaterMakers.
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
[UPDATED 2022] Are you a TheaterMaker with a Side Hustle? Let us help your hustle.
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
[REMINDER] 10 Days until Apps Due for the Dr. Kenny Encouragement Fund Scholarships
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.