Production Assistant – New York City Center
WHO: New York City Center
SEEKING: Production Assistant
RESPONSIBILITIES: Aid Production Department in the management of all productions and ordering and tracking of materials and rentals.
• Support the Director of Production and Associate Production Manager in daily tasks.
• Perform product research, place, track, and distribute all orders for Production Department and Encores! shows, maintain Purchase Order database.
• Maintain positive relationships with stagehands and vendors.
• Supervise performances.
• Prior technical experience in dance, theatre, film, and/or movies
• Proficient with Excel and Outlook
• Good Organizational skills
• Knowledge of the Manhattan area
• Ability to carry up to 25 pounds
• Must have a flexible schedule, available to work nights and weekends
HOW TO APPLY: email firstname.lastname@example.org
The theater is a collaborative art form. Even one-person shows…
Seeking an experienced music director for Vital Theatre Company’s upcoming…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.