Senior Account Executive – Situation Interactive
WHO: Situation Interactive
POSITION: Senior Account Executive
DESCRIPTION: Awarded Crain’s “Best Places to Work in New York City” three consecutive years in a row, Situation Interactive provides digital marketing services for see-it-to-believe-it brand experiences including theatre, film, television, sports, arts, travel, tourism and live events. The company bridges the latest technology with strategic creative planning to provide industry-leading programs for some of the biggest names in entertainment and media, such as Metropolitan Opera, Wicked the Musical, Guggenheim, Brooklyn Academy of Music, AEG Live, USA Network and the NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee.
With clients like ours, it’s not hard to make exciting things happen. We specialize in clients with “see-it-to-believe-it” experiences. We’re not the only ones who love our work, our awards shelf speaks for itself.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive in our New York Office.
This position will manage the day-to-day operations and maintenance of their client base.
What you’ll do:
• Direct the development and execution of an overall interactive marketing strategy through collaboration with Creative, Media and Production teams on annual and quarterly plans
• Work with Creative, Production and Media teams to identify new marketing opportunities for our clients
• Oversee project management cycle to ensure clients projects are completed on time and budget
• Review, analyze and report key findings across all key performance indicators including sales analysis, website analytics, media performance and customer communications
• Manage and maintain overall interactive marketing budget
• Coordinate with key strategic partners including advertising agencies, public relations teams, group sales, ticketing agencies and resellers
• Cultivate/develop, maintain and manage client relationships
• Work with Account Supervisor and Director of Client Services on quarterly projections, developing them and meeting agency quarterly goals
• Create presentation decks with all team members, lead client meetings and present strategic plans, creative concepts and promotions
• Manage and give guidance to an Account Executive and/or an Assistant Account Executive
What you’ll need:
• A minimum of 5 years of marketing, agency or interactive and management experience
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Hands-on experience in entertainment marketing is a plus
• Superior attention to detail skills are vital
• An easy going nature and a sense of humor are a plus
To Apply: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH13/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SITUATIONINTERACTIVE&cws=1&rid=53
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.