The most popular posts of the month: August.
End of the month wrap-up time. Let's see what I wrote that piqued your interest this August.
- The most read post of the month: What every regional theater should have.
- The most commented on post of the month: What ever happened to show jackets?
And . . .
- The comment of the month is from "Kim" and was in response to Everyone has a marketing idea.
"Kim" said, "Producers are cool too!!!"
I happen to agree with you, Kim. :-)
(Got a comment? I love 'em, so comment below! Email subscribers, click here, then scroll down, to say what's on your mind!)
– 43 Days to Godspell! Read the day-by-day account of producing Godspell on Broadway here.
– Enter the Sunday Giveaway: Win 2 tickets to see Million Dollar Quartet Off-Broadway! Click here.
Cras tincidunt, diam eu sodales accumsan, nisl metus facilisis dui, eu placerat magna justo sed metus. Donec quis molestie lacus, sed ornare lectus. Phasellus elementum turpis eu tortor dictum, a imperdiet leo varius. Fusce mattis accumsan ullamcorper. Duis vulputate eu nulla in pretium. Suspendisse potenti.
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.