The most popular posts of the month: February
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective
- The most read post of the month: Wanna be an Associate Producer? Introducing the DTE AP Scholarship.
- The most commented on post of the month: How to ensure Broadway’s future audiences and actors.
- The comment of the month is from Sean and was in response to How to ensure Broadway’s future audiences and actors.:
I always think of this…
Which is more powerful?
“Mommy-Mommy, I’m gonna see Cinderella!”
“Mommy-Mommy, I’m gonna BE Cinderella!”
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– Apply for our Associate Producer Scholarship on Macbeth. Click here.
– Win two tickets to a CTI Workshop! Click here to enter.
– SEMINAR ALERT: Broadway Investing 101 Seminar THIS Saturday, March 2. Register today! ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.