The most popular posts of the month: January
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: And the Finalists for our 2014 Songwriting Contest are . . .
- The most commented on post of the month: Tada! Introducing The Davenport Theatre!
- The comment of the month is from Tom Hartman and was in response to Who is the Broadway Investor? Survey results revealed!
It surprised me that the gender breakdown of the investors is almost the inverse of the audience – audience is, if I remember correctly, about 65% female and investors are about 65% male.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– We’ve got a theater! Check it out.
– Did you know you can read this blog on an fancy iPhone app? Get it here.
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.