The Most Popular Posts of the Month: September
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: Why I am producing Allegiance on Broadway.
- The most commented on post of the month: 5 Things I learned from Country Star Chris Young on my Anniversary.
- The comment of the month is from Jed and was in response to Why I don’t get nervous on opening night.
Down here on the ground, I feel that same way after writing a musical and recording all the songs. That’s all under my control. But the minute I submit it by putting it in the mail, my control has ended. It is then up to the Universe.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Looking for a job, or want to tell the world about your upcoming show? Do it in our forum! Click here.
– Win 2 tickets to see Allegiance on Broadway! Click here.
– Need help Getting Your Show Off the Ground? Come to my seminar on 10/17! Click here.
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.