Theatre Education and School Marketing Associate – Atlantic Theater Co.
WHO: Atlantic Theater Company
POSITION: Theatre Education and School Marketing Associate
DESCRIPTION: Atlantic Theater seeks an Education & School Marketing Associate to organize, manage, and coordinate general marketing campaigns for our educational and Atlantic Acting School programs.
**APPLICANTS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE WITHIN THE ARTS EDUCATION FIELD**
Under the supervision of Atlantic Theater’s Marketing Director, the associate will oversee the promotional needs of the School with the aim to increase impact across all marketing, advertising, and press efforts resulting in a stronger national presence and increased enrollment.
Guided by the School Executive Director and the Director of Education and Recruitment, this role will help generate an overall strategy for reaching various markets (pre-K through college) while researching and coordinating all possible advertising avenues be it print or online. Other duties include:
• Maintaining the School’s social media platforms
• Maintaining the Atlantic Acting School website
• Working with the Graphics and Communications Associate for all needed collateral and marketing materials
• SEO/SEM: Help optimize all paid and organic search listings
• Recruitment: Create a consistent branded look for all conferences
• Community Manager/Content Organizer: Gather information from staff about all events and share information appropriately
• Alumni Outreach: Weekly scan and tracking of alum to assess latest success stories
• Guest Classes: Plan video and photo opportunities for the year
Additionally, the Education & School Marketing Associate will work with Atlantic’s Marketing Director to better integrate Theater and School by identifying cross promotional opportunities and help craft new initiatives to promote a cohesive Atlantic brand.
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please email resume and cover letter clearly stating the position you are applying for to the attention of Steve Tate, Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Atlantic Theater Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.