Web Designer – Davenport Theatrical
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises
POSITION: Web Designer
DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises is seeking an in-house Web Designer to work for a variety of shows and company projects. This position reports to the Creative Director and works closely with the marketing team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designing and building new websites.
• Maintaining current company websites and troubleshooting web and hosting issues.
• Designing digital materials, including email blasts and banner ads, for various shows and products.
• Overseeing the implementation of email campaigns.
• Strong execution of graphic concepts, typography, color and branding.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and WordPress. Knowledge of Illustrator and/or InDesign a plus.
• Understand basic image optimization.
• Have an understanding of HTML/CSS and how it translates to web and email.
• Extreme attention to detail
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under time pressure.
• Excellent proofing and editing skills are a must.
One full-time position is available immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please send resume, cover letter, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.