Marketing & Development Associate – Ma-Yi Theater Company
WHO: Ma-Yi Theater Company
POSITION TITLE: Marketing & Development Associate
DESCRIPTION: Ma-Yi Theater Company is seeking an associate to manage activities related to marketing and development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Design and execution of comprehensive marketing plan, which includes advertising, website updates, creation of marketing materials (e-newsletters, postcards, mailings, etc).
* Coordination of ticket sales – promotions, box office set-up, sales summaries, group sales
* Maintenance of social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo)
* Community relations
* Cultivation of individual donors
* Assistance with special event planning and execution
* Maintenance of patron database
* Maintenance of development calendar and assisting with preparation of grant proposals
One or more years of fundraising or marketing experience preferred. Must be extremely organized, mindful of deadlines, and able to multi-task. Must have strong written and oral communication skills and an eye for detail. Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, basic HTML a plus.
This position will start at 20-25 hours per week, and can increase to full-time after a three-month evaluation.
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line: Marketing & Development Associate.
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.