Studio Manager – Davenport Theatrical Enterprises
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises
POSITION: Studio Manager
DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Studio Manager. The Studio Manager will be responsible for marketing and managing four rehearsal studios.
• College degree or the equivalent
• Strong sales background
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service under any circumstance
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task
• At least one year of theatrical office experience preferred
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Taking initiative in marketing and promoting The Davenport Studios
• Overseeing the daily studio bookings
• Additional administrative and office responsibilities
Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Smart, passionate applicants should e-mail their resume to Kayla Greenspan at email@example.com. Only select candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The theater is (almost) back! That means, if you’re a…
Let’s agree on two things. 1. This year is going…
TheaterMakers wear lots of hats. Unfortunately, our favorite hat has…
Since the Theater biz is so up and down, most TheaterMakers…
Yesterday, I wrote a post to the recently graduated seniors…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.