The most popular posts of the month: April
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective
- The most read post of the month: What the Tuck is taking up all our Broadway Theaters?
- The most commented on post of the month: How to improve theater-going manners in your audience.
- The comment of the month is from Kristopher Weaver and was in response to What we can learn from The Final Four.:
I’d hate to see the drama blow up into something which could lose the integrity with which we try to keep it classy in the theater, but if it could stay in the realms of fun-for-the-viewer, (example: a youtube video of the casts of Once and Newsies battling it off in West Side Story dance-fight fashion) it could build anticipation leading into Tony week.
PS – I for one would love to see a “Tony Week” full of events all over the place leading up to the awards ceremony.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– Win $500 in our 10 Minute Play Contest! Enter here.
– Win tickets to The Fabulous Lipitones at Goodspeed Opera House. Click here.
– Only 64 performances of Macbeth remain! Get tix.
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.