Podcast Episode 174 – Pulitzer Prize Winner, Alfred Uhry
- How he kept writing after a couple of big ol’ Broadway disasters that would have sent most people to law school.
- Where he got the inspiration for Driving Miss Daisy, and the magic words he heard from his agent when she read it.
- Musicals and plays . . . and the different skills needed for both.
- His process of sitting down and writing, and how that has changed since he began.
- Writing what you know . . . the pros and the cons.
Enjoy, Mr. Afred Uhry!
Click here for my podcast with Alfred!
Listen to it on iTunes here.
Download it here.
On Sunday, December 4th, the 3 remaining original queens in…
Tomorrow, November 24th at 9am, A Beautiful Noise: The Neil…
In the week ending in 11/13/2022, there were 15 shows…
Ken created one of the first Broadway podcasts, recording over 250 episodes over 7 years. It features interviews with A-listers in the theater about how they “made it”, including 2 Pulitzer Prize Winners, 7 Academy Award Winners and 76 Tony Award winners. Notable guests include Pasek & Paul, Kenny Leon, Lynn Ahrens and more.