Podcast Episode #240: “How NOT to Fundraise for Your Project”
ESTIMATED LISTENING TIME OF THIS EPISODE: 12 Minutes
LISTEN WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
- The Producer’s Perspective
- Broadway Podcast Network
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
After watching one of the most recent NYC Mayoral debates this year, I realized one profession who has to raise more money than a Broadway Producer is a Politician.
And after reading through many MANY emails from Politicians asking for donations, I studied their techniques and marketing strategies . . . they’re doing something wrong.
AFTER YOU LISTEN:
- FOLLOW The Producer’s Perspective on Apple Podcast (it’s FREE!)
- REVIEW the Podcast on Apple Podcast (it’s the biggest compliment you can give)
- SHARE this episode with your friends!
- JOIN the TheaterMakers Facebook Group
My mission is to get more people talking about the theater. The more people talking about it, the more people who want to make it, perform it, support it, etc. And that’s how theater not only survives, but thrives.
The biggest compliment you can give me is by sharing this podcast.
I thank you and the theater thanks you!
If you’ve walked by a Starbucks in the past few…